COVID-19 has had a profound impact on all of our lives. These unprecedented times have been challenging, but the good news is that we are in this together! Now more than ever it is important to look after our overall health and well-being.
However, many of us still may wonder “Is it safe to go to the dentist”?
The short answer is: Yes!
It is safe to go to the dentist for essential and nonessential care.
Here at The Dental Center we have strict protocols in place to ensure your safety during COVID-19.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). All of our staff use PPE for your safety. This includes isolation gowns, impervious lab coats, high-level masks, and face shields.
- We screen. Everyone who steps into our office goes through COVID-19 screening and temperature checks.
- REME HALO air filtration system. At The Dental Center, we have REME HALO machines throughout air vents. This is a proactive system that neutralizes air pollutants including bacteria and viruses.
- Cleaning. Our rooms are cleaned after every patient using protocols that exceed standard protocols.
- Social-Distancing. Our waiting rooms have been temporarily closed to patients. We ask that patients wait in their cars to minimize any risk.
Right now, we are offering an in office special for all patients to have cleanings at $150! Regular price is $275. To access this promotion, just mention our blog post when you schedule your appointment!